Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA's Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRA's Help

What is the law regarding CRA's sharing information with other CRA's regarding a dispute outcome.

I disputed something that was deleted from TU and not Exp. Experian did a bogus 5 hour dispute on something that TU said it could not verify and said they verified it. In five hours you gotta be kidding me because I know for certain that I did not have a TL with these people.

Also, I disputed a duplicate TL on Equifax from OC/CA that OC sold and should have zeroed out the balance or deleted but they OC did not and CA verified which is fine as they agreed to delete the TL. However, I did not dispute on TU and TU shows the CA as verified per FCRA. However, only the CA is listed on TU sho I do not care since it is being deleted.

How should I approach the original creditor as they are saying the tradeline is opened and it is not. The CA has sent me a copy of the bill of sale and said the OC is in violation. Since the OC TL is only reporting on EQ I do not want to make them report anywhere else by sending verification from the CA or should I send it to the CRA.

My reports will be clean soon and I don't want any other issues.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CRA's Help

cfstr1 wrote:
What is the law regarding CRA's sharing information with other CRA's regarding a dispute outcome.

They aren't required to share anything with one another regarding disputed info.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.