New Visitor
xGOLDENSTATEOFMINDx

CRD PRT ASSO...I NEED HELP!!!

Hello to all.  I am trying to clear up some issues i have on my credit report, but I am not able to find any contact info for CRD PRT ASSO.  Can someone please help me get contact info so i can pay my debt off and obtain a letter confirming that I have paid my debt.  Thanks!!!
Valued Member
buckeye74

Re: CRD PRT ASSO...I NEED HELP!!!

Credit Protection Assoc.
13355 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240
New Visitor
xGOLDENSTATEOFMINDx

Thanks for the quick response!!!  What is the best way to approach this company......let me explain my situation.  Prety much i just need a letter from them saying that my debt of $300 has been paid, but i think that if i approach them in this manner they will just lag on me and not provide me with this confirmation.  Also, do they accept payment via CC over the phone??? or can i just provide them with a check???  Thanks again everyone!!
Established Member
jessicaldale

Credit Protection Association 13355 Noel Rd Ste 2100 Dallas, TX 75240 Phone: (972) 233-9614
Established Member
jessicaldale

I sent them a DV letter and they folded.
Valued Member
buckeye74

they were horrible to work with.  they actually had a cable account of mine that i had paid to the original creditor late, but before CPA actually reported the debt on my credit report, but like 3 months later it showed up.  I contacted them about 3-4 times even faxing a caopy of the check the cable company cashed for the final payment.  didn't matter.  I finally disputed it with the 3 CRAs and it was deleted.  Don't ever pay over the phone by giving them your bank/credit card info- this goes for any CA. 
New Visitor
xGOLDENSTATEOFMINDx

I need to resolve this issue prety quickly.....if i don't pay over the phone via CC/Bank info then what is the best way???  Honestly I have no idea what this bill is for anyways....but I just need it to be deleted or paid for prety quickly or else I won't be able to obtain the job I am prety much a shoe in for.....HELP!!!!!  Sorry everyone...but thanks for the reply's
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Have you gone back to the original creditor that placed you into collections? If this fly by night collection is indeed gone, I don't see you have much choice. And perhaps you can negotiate with them, to remove the baddies. Maybe someone more knowledgable than I can throw more light on the subject Good luck to you
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

all address are on your CR....if it isn't  you prob. don't owe

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+