Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT REPORTING,NOT ON THE SAME PAGE!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CREDIT REPORTING,NOT ON THE SAME PAGE!!

I WILL TAKE ANY HELP ON THIS SUBJECT!...I RECENTLY SENT DISPUTE LETTERS TO ALL 3 CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES,AND TRANS UNION DELEATED ALL THE INFO THAT I WANTED BUT THE OTHER 2 ARE GIVING THE RUN AROUND. MY ? IS HOW CAN THE SAME INFO THAT CLEARED MY NAME ON ONE SITE NOT CLEAR ME ON THE OTHERS? WHAT CAN I DO TO RESOLVE THIS?

THANX...KNUCKLES...A.K.A...CORBIN
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CREDIT REPORTING,NOT ON THE SAME PAGE!!

I have had the same problem myself--especially with Experian.  I have been able to get Transunion and Equifax to delete but everything I disputed with Experian came back verified!  It is so frustrating.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm starting to believe that EX is in bed with the CAs.  They seem to allow the CAs to do whatever the heck they want, meanwhile we jump through barbwired hoops and come out worse for the wear!

Keep pushin on Ficonians!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Corbin,

Welcome to the boards!

Please turn off your caps. Have you given this much time? Sometimes it could take longer for other reporting agencies to receive and post your information to their reports.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.