baci56

CREDIT SCORE LOST 40 POINTS ????

MY CREDIT SCORE HAS DROPPED OVER THE LAST 8 MONTHS-I HAVE NEVER HAD A LATE ON ANYTHING...iHAVE DILIGENTLY WRITTEN AND CALLED EVERYONE . NOW, AFTER 3 YEARS OF WORK,PLUS HAVING A WRONGLY CLAIMED MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE DROPPED OFF FROM BOFA,

THIS MONTH I HAVE 2 NEGATIVE COLLECTIONS REPORTED THAT WERE PAID AND DELT WITH 4

YEARS AGO!...HELP... I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING PUNISHED FOR TRYING TO RAISE MY CREDIT REPORT SCORE.........aaaaaCH! WHAT CAN I DO? MY CREDIT CARDS (2) ARE PAID OFF MONTHLY AND THEY HAVE EVEN LOWERED MY INTEREST RATE ON  THE CAPITAL ONE BY ALMOST 20 POINTS

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: CREDIT SCORE LOST 40 POINTS ????

Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

and What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}