Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSC

I talked to CSC 1 week ago.  They agreed to delete (now) a Chapter 13 BK( and 2 accts. that were included in the same chapter 13)  from my DH's report that are due to drop off May 1st.  Does anyone have any experience on how long it usually takes them to actually delete items?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSC

my experience with CSC is that they are SLOWW...

usually 45 days, however everything I ever disputed with them was deleted..
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, anytime I've done an online dispute with them...it takes just about 45 days, I was hoping that since they looked at the report and verbally told us they would delete, that it would be faster.

Message Edited by devans66 on 04-01-2008 10:09 AM
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wishing you luck.

I disputed something on my file at CSC and they took it off in 7 days. It showed up first December 21 of this past year and was gone by December 28. I was so thrilled....but then two months later they put it back on.
Do you know how to get something off permanently? I know for sure it is not mine because they said that I entered an ins. provider called Qual Ins and I had never heard of them so I knew it was not mine. I can't even get insurance. I have tried and tried and tried and finally went to Medicaid and got accepted. They pay my bills and there is no way I woudl turn in a company, even if I knew they existed, to pay my bill when I knew they would not pay it. What nut would do something like that when they have Medicaid that will pay their bill.
Any help you or anyone on this board can give me in getting my collection permanently removed will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Raven13
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had better (faster) luck with CSC by just mailing in the dispute.  I do like them because they are (eventually) dispute friendly.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

raven,

dispute with a reinsertion letter, basically once in comes off CRA is supposed to notify you within 5 days, if they are going to reinsert  THATS THE LAW!

did they notify you? if not write a reinserit dispute and tell them to delete...

here is a thread that may help...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.