Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP reward program changes

tag
Beane
Regular Contributor

CSP reward program changes

I felt like the extra point on travel was a big attraction to this card.  I do use it mostly for dining, but seems like a big hit to it.  I wonder what other rewards they will attach to it.  

-------------------------------------

Discontinuing 7% Annual Points Dividend

After 12/31/2015, you will no longer earn the 7% Annual Points Dividend. You will be awarded your final 7% points dividend in early 2016. You can still continue to enjoy the many other ways to be awarded rewards such as 2X points on travel and dining and 1 point on all other purchases.

Getting Cash

You can continue to redeem your rewards points for cash through a statement credit or direct deposit into an eligible checking or savings account. Paper checks will no longer be available after 11/15/2014.

Earn on Travel

You will continue to earn an extra 1 point for each $1 of airfare and hotel accommodations booked through Chase.com/UltimateRewards until 12/31/2015. After that, you will no longer earn an extra point. We may periodically offer ways for you to earn bonus points through the program.

Other Changes

We modified some of the existing features:

• Merchandise may be offered directly through Chase or third-party merchants
  • The Ultimate Rewards Mall will be referred to as Shop through Chase℠

We’re discontinuing underutilized features:

• Auctions
  • Purchasing Ultimate Rewards points

Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement

Effective 9/21/2014, we’ve changed the name of the agreement and clarified how the program works. The new version can be found here or by calling the number on the back of your card to get a copy. Along with the other changes mentioned in this communication, we have added details about how we will tell you about changes, what points are worth, when your use of Ultimate Rewards may be suspended, how you can lose your points, responsibilities related to the rewards you obtain, and the law applicable to the agreement.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beane
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP reward program changes

Sorry just realized I posted to the wrong forum.  Meant to put it in credit cards forum.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.