cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTT -- How often does the Experian report update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CTT -- How often does the Experian report update?

How often does CCT update the Experian report? More specifically, is it updated multiple times a day or just once per day?  I know I typically check it first thing in the morning and my score, if it has changed, shows up then but often balance updates don't show on the actual report until around mid-morning.  If a dispute results in an item being updated or removed from the report during the day, will the report reflect that change right away on CCT or not until the next day?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CTT -- How often does the Experian report update?

Once per day.

Message 2 of 7
gibeon
Established Contributor

+1

On the first login of the day, as far as I can tell. The later you wait to login, them more of the day's updates get included.

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any reason to think it might have "triggers" like myfico?

My score yesterday and today are the same. 748. No reported information has changed between the two reports. However, today my AAoA ticked up to 1 year and CCT states that. Yesterday it gave my AAoA as 11 months.

So either 1 year is utterly irrelevant to AAoA (some say anything less than 2 didn't matter) or score didn't recalculate because nothing changed.

Will be interesting to see if a statement reporting triggers a score change.

I had hoped to gain a few points, but Nada.
Message 4 of 7
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Any reason to think it might have "triggers" like myfico?

My score yesterday and today are the same. 748. No reported information has changed between the two reports. However, today my AAoA ticked up to 1 year and CCT states that. Yesterday it gave my AAoA as 11 months.

So either 1 year is utterly irrelevant to AAoA (some say anything less than 2 didn't matter) or score didn't recalculate because nothing changed.

Will be interesting to see if a statement reporting triggers a score change.

I had hoped to gain a few points, but Nada.

CCT score is triggered every time you pull up a new report.  It's not like myFICO where only certain actions cause it to report.  If you pulled a report directly from myFICO, you would get the same updated report you see on CCT.

When you pull the report, the score analsyis is performed based on the data in your file at that moment.  If you wait to pull your score until the evening, you will get the benefit of that day's updates from creditors -- although updates can occur 24 hours a day when data is processed.

Message 5 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily. Mine changed from yesterday.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.