Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURIOUS ON RRR

tag
intookst
New Contributor

CURIOUS ON RRR

I checked on a CLRRR that I sent and it says they received it on the 22nd, but I still have not received the green slip....isn't that something the postman keeps and then mails it back? They got my letter in 2 days..Just my luck the dog ripped it out of the postman's handsSmiley Wink
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CURIOUS ON RRR

intookst wrote:
I checked on a CLRRR that I sent and it says they received it on the 22nd, but I still have not received the green slip....isn't that something the postman keeps and then mails it back? They got my letter in 2 days..Just my luck the dog ripped it out of the postman's handsSmiley Wink

It took me a bit longer to receive green cards back then it did for them to receive the letters. I'd expect it sometime this week.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 03-02-2008 09:47 PM
Message 2 of 8
intookst
New Contributor

Thank you..
Message 3 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Just in case it was lost in the mail (shocking, I know), try printing the page from USPS showing where it was accepted and use that as a backup.
Message 4 of 8
intookst
New Contributor

I checked the USPS web site and all I see is when it was received nothing for me to look @ to print, so now what? It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I sent it, and now I am second guessing myself as to whether I even put a return address on  the RRR! Remember I'm blondeSmiley Mad  so if I didn't what can I do next? Just one more headache to add.........
Message 5 of 8
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Go directly to the post office with the information and see if they can print out the information for you.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
intookst
New Contributor

Will do,,,,
Message 7 of 8
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Glad you asked about this!  I was wondering myself since I sent 3 on the 29th, they were received on the 3rd, and one was marked return to sender no longer at the address/no forwarding address.  I was hoping to get them as quickly as the CA's did haha so much for that! 
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.