Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculating my AAoA

tag
RBFool
Contributor

Calculating my AAoA

I have all 3 reports that I got last month in front of me. And counting the closed accounts in good standing and my 2 new accounts I have a 6 year AAoA using http://seemly.com/aaoa-calculator/ and reporting the date opened.

Is that accurate with my BK or should I not include closed accounts?

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Calculating my AAoA

From my understanding your closed accounts factor into your AAoA, as well. From past experience, I've had my AAoA displayed on a couple of my reports. Do you see that verbiage on there?
Message 2 of 5
RBFool
Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:
From my understanding your closed accounts factor into your AAoA, as well. From past experience, I've had my AAoA displayed on a couple of my reports. Do you see that verbiage on there?

No Smiley Sad I got them from annualcreditreport.com . Are they listed somewhere I'm not seeing? I'm just going by the date opened.

I'm so happy about it being 6 years I added it to my siggy already! Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 3 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@RBFool wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

No Smiley Sad I got them from annualcreditreport.com . Are they listed somewhere I'm not seeing? I'm just going by the date opened.

I'm so happy about it being 6 years I added it to my siggy already! Smiley Very Happy

lol! Maybe mine is on there because I've paid for them on Equifax.

Yes, you're right -- I just looked at my Experian and there is nothing there with that language. (Just got off the phone with them, had to freeze my report.)

Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Equifax actually has it under the consumer-available report via annualcreditreports.com with their Credit Summary stanza; I haven't seen it on either TU nor the most recent EX report I have but I really need to get an updated one there, damn you mail in forms!

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.