Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calvary Portfolio Help Needed !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Calvary Portfolio Help Needed !!!

@Anonymous wrote:
They have 30 days to answer DV...if they do not they MUST delete!!!!

This is not true. The CA can valildate in 1 day or 10000000000000. They are required to set the status of your TL to disputed as soon as they get your DV so that it's still on the report you get from the CRA but not visible to anybody pulling your report but you and it's not affecting your FICO score until they do validate. Believe it or not Palisades had one of my TLs like this on TU for about month before my dispute finally killed it for good.
Message 11 of 17
future
Frequent Contributor

does anybody know a fax# or email address for anyone in charge there
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

today I called Calvary and when I was asking her what this balance is for, she said that since I disputed with the CRA's they sent me out a fraud packet in the mail. Should I wait until I get that or go ahead and send them a CMRR today?

I also called sprint and they weren't able to pull anything up for my social even though I know it's my account, but I want to validate it with calvary first to make sure I owe this amount indeed. Any advice appreciated.

Message Edited by digichic on 01-24-2008 10:47 AM
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a collection from them that I paid a few months ago and have been trying to get it deleted since. 
They claim they never delete...EVER.  Unless you can provide proof you paid the collection prior to them sending it to the bureaus
No luck so far...
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I send my CMRR to their physical address or one of the four p.o. boxes? I confirmed with sprint that they now own the account.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What type of PFD letter did you send or receive that made them remove this from your credit
Message 16 of 17
Miner
Frequent Contributor

So they will delete if they reported it to the CRA after I paid them?  Because in my case, there was nothing on my credit report before I paid those guys.  A week after I settled with them and they cashed my check, they reported and my scores took a hit.  I'd gladly pay them the $40-50 difference for a delete.

Message Edited by Miner on 01-24-2008 09:45 PM
Current FICO8: EQ:782, TU:754, EX:767 | 1x 30 day late 6yrs ago
AAoA: 10 years; AAoOA: 13 months; Credit Length: 21 years
INQ Eq: 3 / Tu: 5 (4 for auto) / Ex: 9 (5 for auto)
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.