Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can EX legally do this

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Can EX legally do this

So, my earlier post talks about how I sent an IRS letter to EX with my dispute, to show they are reporting wrong.  I was so mad that I called EX last night.  She, at EX,  continues to say that the OC has been verified to be reporting the entire account correctly, and that they are not able to investigate this account anymore because they have done it numerous times.  So, I tell her I want MOV. She says they use an automated system. Blah Blah Blah.  Same old story. I tell her I want a contact name and address, and phone if available, quoting Ex statement fron their CR, if you request mov.  She says look at your report, and I tell her it's not the correct OC, and I want their contact info.  She says they are not obligated to give me contact name, address, and phone if available. Since their mov, included automated verification, I asked her for that number, once again, she says it's confidential and can't give it to me. What good is mov, if they legally do not have to give you a contact name and address, phone if available?  Is all of this true?  I continued to argue about mov, and she says they do not have to give you a contact name and address, that when you request mov, all they have to do is tell you they use an automated system.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can EX legally do this

bump, Noah, tusc, any of the pros?   What is your take on this?
Message 2 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I would think about consulting a lawyer if the last letter I provided you has not worked.

Also try these:

Experian's main number is (714) 830-7000.
Human: 800-509-5604
Message 3 of 4
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Thanks once again, Tusc
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.