Established Member
PrimeSeeker

Re: Can I See My Credit Report Free Of Charge?

If you can't afford to get your FICO, you can get a FREE estimate at the following location:

It technically can be used to estimate your FICO with any of the CAs, because you manually enter your TL highlights. I use it to estimate my Experian, since I can no longer get it directly.

llecs wrote:
Unfortunately, the scores aren't free. The only place where you can pull EQ and TU scores (w/ reports) together is via this website. Unfortunately, EX no longer allows consumers to pull their own FICO score.

Once in a very blue moon, FICO promotions run out there for a free score only for EQ. You'll here about it on here when that happens.

Starting Score: 517
Current Score: 612
Goal Score: 715

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Equifax FICO History
02/19/2010 612
02/04/2010 596
02/02/2010 587
01/30/2010 578
01/22/2010 545
12/07/2009 517

We all pay for our mistakes in the past, even if they where accidents or pure ignorance...
Frequent Contributor
joestay

So, I order an EX report for free in June of last year and this year, I order it again for free in April.  That's less than 12 months.  Is this okay or will they charge me or something?

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

joestay wrote:

So, I order an EX report for free in June of last year and this year, I order it again for free in April.  That's less than 12 months.  Is this okay or will they charge me or something?

Was this through www.annualcreditreport.com?

Did they ask you for a credit card number?

Frequent Contributor
joestay

yeah, it was through annualcreditreport.com.  They didn't ask for my credit card.

Frequent Contributor
joestay

what will happen if I request my credit report again from annualcreditreport.com?  Will they offer an option to pay?

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

joestay wrote:

what will happen if I request my credit report again from annualcreditreport.com?  Will they offer an option to pay?

I haven't tried, but I assume you'll get a notice that you can't get another free one yet...and I'm sure they will give you an option to pay. Remember that you get a free one from each of the three credit bureaus.

Frequent Contributor
joestay

I tried to get the free one from TU but was never able to actually get it due to verification problems online.  If I can't get it online, can I tried again within 12 month and still get it for free?

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

I would call TU and find out what the problem is with getting it. I hate to see anybody give up a free report.

You can get a free copy of your Experian report from Quizzle every 6 months. I get my free reports and then ignore the rest of what they try to sell me.

Frequent Contributor
joestay

The problem is that they can't come up with enough questions to verify my identity base on info in my credit report.

Established Contributor
happy0510

Just paid EX $8 to file a dispute!! Arghhh:smileymad:

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 691
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+