cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

tag
renov8r
Established Member

Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

I saw that someone in another board did something like this...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

renov8r wrote:
I saw that someone in another board did something like this...

The better course of action is to find out which CCCs usually check which CRAs, and apply accordingly.  There are plenty of threads here about who pulls TU, etc.
Message 2 of 6
renov8r
Established Member

Re: Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

How do I search for CCC's that pull Equifax?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 6
renov8r
Established Member

Well, the database is apparently member's only.  I am trying to gain access.  Hopefully it will be my answer.  I assume there is similar info on myfico somewhere?
Message 5 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.