Established Member
renov8r

Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

I saw that someone in another board did something like this...
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Re: Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

renov8r wrote:
I saw that someone in another board did something like this...

The better course of action is to find out which CCCs usually check which CRAs, and apply accordingly.  There are plenty of threads here about who pulls TU, etc.
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Established Member
renov8r

Re: Can I 'block' access to my two lowest CRA reports, forcing CCC's to look at my highest fico?

How do I search for CCC's that pull Equifax?
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Looks like you got your answer here:

-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Established Member
renov8r

Well, the database is apparently member's only.  I am trying to gain access.  Hopefully it will be my answer.  I assume there is similar info on myfico somewhere?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}