cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the "FICO Ultimate 3B" to get the most-accurate prediction of my mortgage scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I use the "FICO Ultimate 3B" to get the most-accurate prediction of my mortgage scores?

My goal is to refinance my 30-year fixed mortgage & HELOC into one jumbo 30-year fixed mortgage. Which myFICO product should I buy to get the most-accurate prediction of my scores when the mortgage broker pulls them? 

Does anyone know if the FICO Ultimate 3B has the same mortgage data that I need?

Here’s the info on it:

FICO Ultimate 3B -  Get quarterly access to your most widely used FICO® Scores and a new 3-bureau credit report
Your subscription will automatically renew monthly at $29.95 unless you cancel. You may cancel at any time; however partial month refunds are not available.

$29.95 sounds cheaper than $59.85 for the FICO® Score 3B Report :

Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: Can I use the "FICO Ultimate 3B" to get the most-accurate prediction of my mortgage sc

Yes, but you only get the mortgage scores once per quarter. (Once at sign-up, and then every three months.)

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I use the "FICO Ultimate 3B" to get the most-accurate prediction of my mortgage sc

Yes, you should.

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

myFICO doesn't predict.  It gives you your actual FICO scores for the models provided.  The Compare Our Products Page at:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

...has this link to the models provided:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICOScore8Disclaimer.html

It will give you those scores.  Whether or not your specific lender uses those models is an entirely different matter.  You need to confirm that with your lender.  Do not rely on using a score generated by one model to determine a score generated by a different model.

@Anonymous wrote:
$29.95 sounds cheaper than $59.85 for the FICO® Score 3B Report : 

Yes, it is less but $59.85 is a one time purchase.  $29.95 is the monitoring product, however, as stated above you'll only get access to the additional scores on a quarterly basis.  I'm guessing you could cancel and re-start the monitoring but I can't say for certain if that would work to get you access to the mortgage scores on a more frequent basis.

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Yes and like everyone else sait it is quarterly, if that works for you.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.