cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone check & let me know about the reputation of this credit repair company ?

tag
creditpraxis
New Visitor

Can anyone check & let me know about the reputation of this credit repair company ?

Hi,

I want to hire a credit repair company to repair my credit score. I am in arizona (US).  I have found one comapny name"Mod Cut"  in arizona . can anyone let me know its reputation. their website is "Mod Cut" 

Thanks

Maria

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

Re: Can anyone check & let me know about the reputation of this credit repair company ?

Why would you hire a company to do it when you can often take the same steps yourself for free?

Message 2 of 4
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Re: Can anyone check & let me know about the reputation of this credit repair company ?

Welcome to the forums. Most members here would probably suggest that rather than paying a credit repair company that you settle in and learn the ins and outs yourself. I don't know how this company handles it but the majority will simply send disputes to the bureaus and hope for the best. This can actually hurt your legal repair process rather than help.

I would suggest that you head over to the Rebuilding Your Credit forum. Start with the sticky threads at the top and then browse some of the questions. The folks that hang out over there can assist you with all the correct ins and outs of credit repair the right way. Don't hesitate to post questions regarding your own situation once you have a basic understanding.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, your siggy includes a link to a website and to a credit repair website which are both violations of myfico's TOS.

Posting a link to the poster’s personal blog or web site without explicit permission from a FICO Forums administrator

Promotion of a credit repair organization, as defined in the federal Credit Repair Organizations Act or similar state laws, or the services of such an organization;

Please remove the link from your siggy.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.