Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone explain this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone explain this

I recently gw springleaf financial and they changed my late payments to ok paid on time. I pulled eqifax and confirmed it.

Today credit karma updated, and it said springleaf was removed from my credit report. Yet it is still listed on my equifax report. There was no reason it would have been deleted. So why is credit karma listing it as removed?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can anyone explain this

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently gw springleaf financial and they changed my late payments to ok paid on time. I pulled eqifax and confirmed it.

Today credit karma updated, and it said springleaf was removed from my credit report. Yet it is still listed on my equifax report. There was no reason it would have been deleted. So why is credit karma listing it as removed?

CK is notorious for reporting things that do not occur, errors are made all the time by 3rd party pullers.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! I just made a post in fico scoring. Can you take a look at that and see if you have an answer please. I'm so frustrated. 😟
Message 3 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Where are you seeing this on CK?  Are you actually looking at the report on CK or just looking at the alerts/activity updates?  Make sure you're looking at the report.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My equifax report has it there, yet ck said its been removed.
Message 5 of 8
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Credit Karma should be a reference and not gospel. I got an email alert this weekend that my report has changed. "One of my accounts has become delinquent." Meanwhile nothing changed. My bankruptcy discharged two weeks ago and the three cards I have are open and current.

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted springleaf and they said they only removed the late payments, not the tl. I'm starting to despise ck lately.
Message 7 of 8
krielly
Established Contributor

CK=free - Get what you pay for I guess Smiley Happy

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.