Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can become part of a "Legal Record"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can become part of a "Legal Record"

We all get frustrated with Ocs and CAs (God knows I am).  But in any correspondence please be  aware that if necessary that it may need to become part of a legal record so try to keep it impersonal.  I will 'compose' a letter/complaint etc and SIT ON IT, look at it a day or two later (after I have cooled down) - then tweak it and sit on it some more (if necessary)).  I've worked on the AG complaint for a month - to get it down to the bare bones and all on one page.

I do this with any 'complicated' contract that I prep for a home purchase - it needs to be right - and a second look can uncover a small mistake that could be costly.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jschaffer
Regular Contributor

Re: Can become part of a "Legal Record"

Timely advice. Thanks for your insight Lady_Scarlet. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful advice Scarlet! And oh so true. Thanks for posting that.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to do that also LADY!!!  I get so angry that I put all kinds of garbadge in the letter. After I calm down & find the only part of my brain that I have left, I read it and omg....I have a 3 page letter that can be toned down to less then 1 page.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.