cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can it be that Discover removed a hard pull?

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Can it be that Discover removed a hard pull?

Hi

On 11/04 I applied for the Discover More card where I have been getting pre-approved letters in the past 6 months. So I decided to go ahead and accept. Well got denied or in Discover's words application got cancelled not declined. Reason unfortunately not given. Tried to find out but gave up after the 3rd call.  Experian Fico unable to receive, even heard we would love to have you as customer when calling recon but  I would need to wait 42days and re-submit an application because I did not call within 10 days? All very strange but when I looked at my Experian report from a trial membership I saw the hard pull from Discover. They only pulled EX. Hmmm.... then I applied for the CapOne Cash Rewards Visa and got accepted with 5K and they issued me a Visa Signature card. Their hard pull is visible on Quizzle but the Discover one is somehow gone? Am I dreaming?  Can this be that Discover would have removed it? Anybody had this happen before?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can it be that Discover removed a hard pull?

OP, I split your post to form a new one here. I had to edit the title, but changed nothing else. If you'd like to change the title, click "Options" and then "Edit Message".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.