cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please send me a sample gw letter for tax lie...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can someone please send me a sample gw letter for tax lie...

Did you send any goodwill letters?

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not yet as I am not sure how to write one for a state or city lien and no one seems
to want to touch this subject much, my posting on the CR'S is correct so we
are not supposed to ask for advice on removing correct info..
I am also waiting for all my disputes to come back so I have a clear picture as
to were I stand on all my reports...
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sending a goodwill letter today for tax lien. I will keep u posted.
thanks

Message 13 of 14
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Tax Liens are tricky, because I found out that I had one back in late 05. Then promptly paid it two months later and sent all the required information about the release to the County Recorder. And for the past 18 months thought I was done with State Tax Lien (I still owe a Federal one that will take forever to get rid of), but when I checked my Equifax Report here on myFICO it was listed as still being valid.

I'm seeking all means to get it resolved, because it should have been released and removed from CRA files. Apparently the County Clerk doesn't do it's job effectively, so you'll have to Dispute the Tax Lien as well. I recently did that (online dispute) and am waiting to hear the response to that and several other disputes, which I think are now at the 30-Day (of at least my mailing to the CRA) and haven't heard word, so I'm hoping I can claim there was no response within 30 days.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.