ronsetoe

Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

I just signed up for the 3 month trial here at myfico and I was pleassed to see my score was 678! I have been working hard trying to clean up my report and establish new TL's.

I logged into my MPM EIDT  account to check my scores there and it only pulled EX and TU but no EQ? So by signing up for score watch did I somehow freeze my EQ account? If so how do I un freeze it? I want to be able to see it on MPM.

Thanks

pizzadude

Re: Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

ronsetoe wrote:

I just signed up for the 3 month trial here at myfico and I was pleassed to see my score was 678! I have been working hard trying to clean up my report and establish new TL's.

I logged into my MPM EIDT  account to check my scores there and it only pulled EX and TU but no EQ? So by signing up for score watch did I somehow freeze my EQ account? If so how do I un freeze it? I want to be able to see it on MPM.

Thanks

Sorry, but what is MPM EIDT ?? Pulling a report and/or score from MyFICO or signing up for scorewatch can't freeze your reports ~ this can only be done with the CRA at their website.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
ronsetoe

Re: Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

my privacy matters, eleminate id theft =MPM EIDT. It is a very thourough report with all three reports and you can pull daily. I think EQ is/was having some problems earlier from reading some of the other forums and my equifax complete is also down. I will check it tomorrow and see if it will pull

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+