Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

I just signed up for the 3 month trial here at myfico and I was pleassed to see my score was 678! I have been working hard trying to clean up my report and establish new TL's.

I logged into my MPM EIDT  account to check my scores there and it only pulled EX and TU but no EQ? So by signing up for score watch did I somehow freeze my EQ account? If so how do I un freeze it? I want to be able to see it on MPM.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

@Anonymous wrote:

I just signed up for the 3 month trial here at myfico and I was pleassed to see my score was 678! I have been working hard trying to clean up my report and establish new TL's.

I logged into my MPM EIDT  account to check my scores there and it only pulled EX and TU but no EQ? So by signing up for score watch did I somehow freeze my EQ account? If so how do I un freeze it? I want to be able to see it on MPM.

Thanks

Sorry, but what is MPM EIDT ?? Pulling a report and/or score from MyFICO or signing up for scorewatch can't freeze your reports ~ this can only be done with the CRA at their website.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't pull EQ in MPM EIDT

my privacy matters, eleminate id theft =MPM EIDT. It is a very thourough report with all three reports and you can pull daily. I think EQ is/was having some problems earlier from reading some of the other forums and my equifax complete is also down. I will check it tomorrow and see if it will pull

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.