Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can this be done?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can this be done?

So in that case, should I also try contacting the OC? I think at this point I'm going to try the DV, then a PFD, then then pay it and dispute it with the cra. But if that doesn't work, would it help to contact the OC?
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can this be done?

Mommy2Kayla wrote:
So in that case, should I also try contacting the OC? I think at this point I'm going to try the DV, then a PFD, then then pay it and dispute it with the cra. But if that doesn't work, would it help to contact the OC?

You can always contact the OC  BUT. I have found, by reading this thread ,some people have trouble getting the OC & the CA to get get it right.

this is just my opinion.  keep watching for others to add what they think.

I would never talk to the CA on the phone!!! everything in writting CMRRR

You MUST know who owns the debt!!! If it is the CA, then you must deal with them.

IF the hosp. owns the debt and only asigned it ti the CA.......

Call or write to the hosp.billing dept. make sure that you talk to a superviser or someone that handles the CA. Ask for a bill. Tell them that you moved & never received a bill. This person (if talking) should be able to contact the CA & tell them to remove from your CR after they(hosp) receive PIF.  Make them send you everything in writting BEFORE you pay. The letter that they hosp.sends should include...bill...their letter to the CA with all the info. that you want....PFD info.

At the same time DV the CA.  CMRRR

NEVER admit to CA that bill is yours! even if it is.and NEVER talk to them  everything in writting!

If your CR says CA on it...you know from that along that the CA is the one reporting.

Because of law suits you must know your state SOL. This will tell you what.if any, wiggle room that you have.

I know that you want this off your CR yesterday. I am working on a CA now. Remember it all takes time.

OH and remember this is only my opinion.... I never sign any letters!!!! except when writting to a CRA.
I just type everything. I do not trust them to copy signiture.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-04-2007 12:32 PM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.