Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you recon Lending Club?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you recon Lending Club?

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker, very infrequent poster. 

First off, I have found this forum to be a gold mine of information. With the help of this forum, I was able to get my TU Fico from 660 in June, to 765 as of yesterday (the other 2 are also in the mid 700's). And I think the frequent posters for that.

In one of the other forums on this site I posted a topic asking if anyone knew a bank that would offer a 6 figure personal loan (it was to help finance my father's pension annuity he withdrew in 2009 to pay some large legal bills that have since been resolved. Well it looks like taking one big bite wasn't going to happen since one bank didn't want to take the sole risk, but I have been able to piecemeal about 2/3 of the funding required by going joint in the applications with the boost in my credit score to help get him there (he helped finance my college education, so I want to return the favor).

Only issue with this situation is I have racked up inquiries on my reports (8-9) shopping around to get the best rates and terms. I tried to apply on Lending Club today to get the last 1/3, but was quickly rejected with the sole reason that I have too many inquiries. Has anyone been able to recon a denial from Lending Club because of the inquiries threshold? If this was a credit card recon, I probably wouldn't have much of an issue by explaining I was shopping for a personal loan with different lenders, but this being a different animal, just want to see if anyone was able to resolve this with a similar situation.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.