Frequent Contributor
Skye12329

Cap 1 - Citi Bank BB Card

So i disputed with Equifax on my report about my BB card on when they transferred from CAP1 to Citi, because it showed Closed and that irritated me when it was a transfer, well good news they confirmed it and now it shows on my EQ report that it was sold/transferred, but my question is do i need to do this with the other 2 bureaus or does EQ contact them for me?

& Elan Financial Services Visa
8/11/14 Fico Scores: EQ: 687 TU: 675 Will go up once all my debts are paid :smileyhappy: (currently 60% util as of 8/17/14) Getting it down little by little...ugh car repairs will get you :smileysad:
09Lexie

Re: Cap 1 - Citi Bank BB Card

Skye12329 wrote:

So i disputed with Equifax on my report about my BB card on when they transferred from CAP1 to Citi, because it showed Closed and that irritated me when it was a transfer, well good news they confirmed it and now it shows on my EQ report that it was sold/transferred, but my question is do i need to do this with the other 2 bureaus or does EQ contact them for me?

You have to contact the other bureaus directly.  The CRAs do not exchange information about your file. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+