Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 PFD

I have a Cap1 CO from 2001 that won't go away. I've dispute the DOLA because they show 12/01, and this comes of 9/08 (DOLA was actually at least a year earlier).

If I want it off earlier, do you think they'd do a PFD for an account that is Charged Off as Bad Debt, out of SOL, due to be removed in a few months? Or are they hard-asses about that?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 PFD

Are you past SOL in your state - if yes then OC letter to Cap1
Message 2 of 4
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Any update on the Cap1 PFD? 
10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes just now Smiley Happy

They sent me docs showing original signed app for the Business Card (I was the owner).

Also last three 'statements' although these were just ongoing $25 Overlimit and Past Due Fees (and finance). DOFD was at earliest in January, more likely September 01 or even earlier (due to expire on CRAs in 9/08 so that jibes).

Plan now is for PFD, BUT since a) out of SOL and b) falls off in 4 months or so, I am thinking of asking them to remove for payment of $300 principal, not the $1300 in Overlimit/Late/Finance fees. I know that's how they make their money, but this is a 6 1/2 year old debt that is about to fall of report, so this is their last chance to collect or make a nuisance of it for me ever.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.