Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 now shows vantage 3.0 scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 now shows vantage 3.0 scores?

Just logged on to my cap1 account and clicked on the credit tracker and was prompted through the new service of their vantage scores. Anyone else see this?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap1 now shows vantage 3.0 scores?

@Anonymous wrote:

Just logged on to my cap1 account and clicked on the credit tracker and was prompted through the new service of their vantage scores. Anyone else see this?

Yeah, they switched a while back (1-2 months).

Nice change but ultimately it's the same as CK.

        
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

they switched it that long ago? damn i thought i was like the first one to see it since i havnt seen any threads about the change lol. I know its basically the same as CK tho 

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, they switched a while back (1-2 months).

Nice change but ultimately it's the same as CK.

Message 3 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Yeah the threads were a small blip and already fell off the main forum page.  

General response was simply: meh.

Smiley Happy

        
Message 4 of 9
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

We have two seperate Cap1 accounts and one switched and the other didn't. I prefer the old version. 

Message 5 of 9
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they switched it that long ago? damn i thought i was like the first one to see it since i havnt seen any threads about the change lol.

Don't rely solely on the list of threads.  Try a site restricted search.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=capital+one+switch+vantagescore+site:ficoforums.myfico.com

As mentioned above, many are meh about such changes since they don't have creidtors that actually use a VantageScore in credit decisions.

Message 6 of 9
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Mine is still on Credit Tracker and has not yet changed to Credit Wise Vantage 3.0. Useless to me regardless except Vantage 3.0 inflates my ego artificially giving me scores of almost 800. 

Message 7 of 9
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Mine hasn't changed to Credit Wise either.
Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine changed to credit wise last month, and my score on there dropped 27 points after having risen an average of 3-4 points per month for as long as I can remember.  My CK scores are currently 31 and 53 points higher than what Capital One shows me.  My mortgage "Fico Tracker" shows me 51 points higher than the Cap One score.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.