Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1's new CreditWise sneak peek

tag
axlm
Regular Contributor

Cap1's new CreditWise sneak peek

I noticed they are now redirecting to a new page first, before loading the old/usual CreditTracker. If you are quick and click the FAQ link at the bottom in this blank page, it will then show some FAQs (surprise!) and some Preference and Home buttons. Click in Home and there you have it, the new CreditWise:

c1cw-1.JPG

Or I suppose you could just also go to https://credittracker.capitalone.com/#/summary while logged-in Smiley Tongue

Last update: NOV 2022

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
axlm
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap1's new CreditWise sneak peek

And another one:

c1cw-2.JPG

Last update: NOV 2022

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for sharing that link! 

Looks like the main login page is https://credittracker.capitalone.com/#/login

I like the number on that Vantage score over what the old tracker says, but it updated 4 days ago for me and still doesn't reflect my current available credit or util amounts from January Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice thank you ... the link took me right to the login 755 ahh fake or not ill take it! Lol
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know. Thanks!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@axlm wrote:

I noticed they are now redirecting to a new page first, before loading the old/usual CreditTracker. If you are quick and click the FAQ link at the bottom in this blank page, it will then show some FAQs (surprise!) and some Preference and Home buttons. Click in Home and there you have it, the new CreditWise:

c1cw-1.JPG

Or I suppose you could just also go to https://credittracker.capitalone.com/#/summary while logged-in Smiley Tongue

Thanks for putting this up. I saw something about it the other day and wanted to report it but then forgot. Glad you caught it.

@Anonymous's odd that they are so proud of a new score that they say they DON'T use. It seems to me that Vantage3 scores newer profiles better than older ones. Not sure but I had about 6yrs without history since having a credit meltdown in '09 and the Vantage3 FAKO's score me about 100pts higher (EDIT: actually that number has come down quite a bit. My current TU with myFICO is 660) than FICO8 so my FAKO's are around 700 (this new model shows me at 695 [down a few pts since Feb. @ 717]). Maybe I'm reading that wrong but it seems that older CL's tend to report that their Vantage3's are lower than their FICO's.

Message 7 of 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for sharing!

Message 8 of 12
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I like the new layout. I just wish it was accurate. Mine is so outdated its not funny. It's also a FAKO. Next update in 3 days so we will see what happens then. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 9 of 12
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

My account isn't eligible but this is mostly related to them having screwed up my name across all my accounts. I want to see my FAKO just to boost my credit esteem. Smiley Sad

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.