Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne credit inform

tag
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

CapOne credit inform

I signed up for the credit inform that CapOne offers with their card, every quarter you get a CR with a score that's pulled from EX every 3 months, my question is can anyone tell me if that is an actual EX score or a FAKO? I don't mind the $6 monthly fee but it would be good to know if the score that it's showing is my actual EX score, I just received my latest quarterly report and it showed my EX score as 676. Thanks

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CapOne credit inform

It's a FAKO. The only 2 places you can get your EX FICO score is either from your lender or from PSECU as printed on your statement if you happen to have their checking account.
Message 2 of 3
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Re: CapOne credit inform

Thanks for the response llecs, I kind of figured it was a FAKO but always good to ask, to get confirmation. Well hopefully my actual score is on par with that FAKE score or HIGHER!!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.