Contributor
celticslegends

Re: Capital One Declined (90 Fraud Alert customer service disaster)

Hello everyone.  I wanted to give an update on the problems I had getting the Cap One card.  After dealing with the EO and taking the 90 day fraud alert off of my credit reports, I have now been approved for the Cap One card with a $300 limit.  It's not a lot, but it's a start and I will do right by it and build it out.  I know that the limit will increase over the coming months, but for now I am thankful that it has been resolved.  It took a few weeks, but it was done.  If anyone has an issue getting a card, my advice is to go to the facebook page of Cap One and send them a message on what happened.  Someone will get back to you.  Good luck!

Starting score: (Feb '14) 520
TU Score (10/14/14) 648
Goal Score: (Feb '15) 700
Cards: UFCU Visa Plat $2k Limit; Cap 1 Quicksilver $300 Limit

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}