Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Reporting/My Fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Reporting/My Fico

I currently have two capital one cards a quick silver and a platinum. I got the platinum first at the beginning of February and the quicksilver 2 weeks later. The quicksilver is reporting on my fico 2 bureaus and the platinum isn't on any. They both show via credit karma and experian credit tracker though. Why is My fico not showing the same..?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Reporting/My Fico

I believe Platinum reports after a couple statements if your in the credit steps program.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The My Fico 3B seems to be far behind on reporting updates. My experian with fico score has a higher score and info the 3b from my fico dosent by weeks... great business model..

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

myFICO is a trigger based service.  Experian is not.  Make sure you're aware of the triggers and what isn't a trigger.

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/~/understanding-what-triggers-fico%C2%AE-3-bu...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my platinum and QS1 over a month ago and do not see either on my reports yet.  I Have only recieved statement for the platinum so far.  Both cards I have been using pretty heavy and PIF almost every week.  I hear Cap1 like high usage for thier CLI Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.