Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One is stingy!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One is stingy!!!!!

@VLGaffEsq wrote:
From my personal experience with CapitalOne, I have nothing but good things to say. I think the longer you are a customer with them, the better they will take care of you. I had a Visa card with $1000.00 limit for several years with them and then suddenlyout of nowhere, they upped my limit to $3,500 (a $2,500.00 increase). I also negotiated a low fixed 4.9% rate with them for 3 years. So I say...hang in there and keep your CapitalOne account!

Yeah let's hope they treat me the same way in the next few years. I'll give them two more years to automatically up my credit limit. Well maybe three. Even if they don't, it's not like I have a choice to cancel it or anything... This is my first credit card ever so I will indefinitely intend on keeping it for the rest of my years... This is very unfortunate.

I guess they're not really so bad. Everytime I ask for a lower apr, they automatically give it to me. So I guess that's a start. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by jizoe182 on 07-19-2007 04:54 PM
Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.