Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One

Was approved and using the Venture Card -10k- now for almost 45 days and YET no sign of it on my Credit Wise App (Theirs) and Credit Sesame or Equifax?!? It is hurting my CU Ratio by not showing up. Called them and nobody can give me a straight answer as to why or who or when. Frustrated with the invisible new CL.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One

@Anonymous wrote:

Was approved and using the Venture Card -10k- now for almost 45 days and YET no sign of it on my Credit Wise App (Theirs) and Credit Sesame or Equifax?!? It is hurting my CU Ratio by not showing up. Called them and nobody can give me a straight answer as to why or who or when. Frustrated with the invisible new CL.

I got a Venture One this year and it took a little over a month and a half to show up on my credit report. Capital One is just slow like that. Give it another week or so and it should appear.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a Venture One this year and it took a little over a month and a half to show up on my credit report. Capital One is just slow like that. Give it another week or so and it should appear.

Thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Message 3 of 6
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

I obtained a QS1 in middle of August. It showed a few days ago on my reports. Hang in there, it will come. 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

As others have said just wait they are very very slow

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't call them slow.  New accounts can simply take time to show up.  Amex accounts for example don't often appear until 2+ months.  This isn't uncommon, IMO.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.