New Visitor
Jlbelieve

Re: CapitalOne360 - Free $50 For Checking, $25 For Savings

[ Edited ]

Here's the link to opening the capital one 360 checking or savings account.

For the Capital One 360 Checking, open checking account and you will receive $50. No minimum required. Use debit card to make 5 purchases or use CheckMate to make 5 deposits (or combination of both) within 45 days and $50 will be rewarded on day 50.

For the Capital One 360 Savings, open savings account and you will receive $25 instantly!!! Minimum is at least $250 so to be safe, deposit $250.01.

Link below works!!!! Good luck!!!

https://home.capitalone360.com

mod edit-removed link with referral bonus 

Established Contributor
nachoslibres

Re: CapitalOne360 - Free $50 For Checking, $25 For Savings

So does opening a Savings account cost an HP?  I have an offer for $100 bonus if I deposit $500 - and it earns 0.75% APY instead of the crummy 0.01% APY I get on my Chase checking account.  I'd pull the trigger but am concerned that they will HP me, and since I'm planning on getting a mortgage in the next year or so I'm trying to avoid that at all costs.

Credit Sesame® FAKO
Quizzle® FAKO
Equifax® FICO®
TransUnion® FICO®

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}