Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol One Score Tracker

tag
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Capitol One Score Tracker

Hey all, to those of you that have a Cap One account, I recently learned that Score Tracker shows the soft pulls on your TU Account. Kind of nice to see who is viewing now and then. Good luck in your credit jouney. The score used is Vantage 3.0

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capitol One Score Tracker

Not sure if I agree. Where in Creditwise are you seeing this...? Thanks!

Message 2 of 10
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

You can see your soft pulls when you grab your full credit reports from annualcreditreport.com. CreditWise itself doesn't show those pulls.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

You can see your soft pulls when you grab your full credit reports from annualcreditreport.com. CreditWise itself doesn't show those pulls.

+1

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bettercreditguy1 wrote:

Hey all, to those of you that have a Cap One account, I recently learned that Score Tracker shows the soft pulls on your TU Account. Kind of nice to see who is viewing now and then. Good luck in your credit jouney. The score used is Vantage 3.0

Not true in the least.

Message 5 of 10
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Going to have to concur, it doesn't show SP's. I see HP's though. It's almost as useful as Credit Karma.

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 6 of 10
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Look under alerts. My recent conversation with one of my credit card issuers showed up there. (In this past week) Good luck.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 7 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bettercreditguy1 wrote:

Look under alerts. My recent conversation with one of my credit card issuers showed up there. (In this past week) Good luck.

What in the dispute comments or some personal statement?  It has to actually wind up on the bureaus, if you're talking about an inquiry, it was effectively guarunteed to be a HP in order to show up on Creditwise.

It's basically against the law for a 3rd party to be able see the SP inquiry data, which means absolutely zero third party CMS solutions have access to the data.  The only place to get SP information is from the bureau itself, which means annualcreditreport.com online, or snail mail otherwise... and you, the individual in question, have to request it and you're the only one allowed access to that information.  No creditor or anyone else of any sort.

Creditwise does not show SP's.

        
Message 8 of 10
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

You are correct, it was my mistake. The account that showed up was a "Hard Pull".

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

SPs are way more common than HPs.  There are reports with hundreds of SPs on them to only a couple of HPs (or no HPs even).

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.