Established Member
alima27

Capitol one

I was just curious about how many people have had success with PFD's with capitol one. 
Established Contributor
TexMontana

Re: Capitol one

I sent a goodwill letter Monday asking them to remove a four year old charge-off I had paid in full. I'll let you know what comes of it...
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Don't be too optimistic about getting a PFD from CAP1.
Regular Contributor
SGT_F

I had a Cap1 CC w/ 200 CL that was opened up in 2003 and they charged it off in 2005. When they got through w/interest...it was $918. They offered me a settlement in Feb for $466...I took it and pd it. It was still showing the remaining bal on my CR. I kept disputing it and EQ deleted it...EX & TU still showing pd in settlement w/no bal. When I pull my EX CR its showing as satisfactory account...but when I pulled my Ex Fico today its showing as red flag w/150 days past due. I am thinking about disputing it again w/ TU&EX and seeing if they will delete. If not... I will try the "goodwill". I have had several accounts that was deleted w/1 or 2 but not the other.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}