Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Cedit showing?

tag
smoop88
Regular Contributor

Care Cedit showing?

i was approved for care credit back in March but it has not shown yet? I don't think a statement has been generated yet but I'll check again today do I have to use it to report or how does that work?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Cedit showing?

I got my Care credit in early/mid March. Chatted today and was told my statement will cut tomorrow. I have used it twice, once for glass cleaning wipes and then fir glasses for me and my mom. Still hasn't reported. Going by my other Synchrony cards it should report tomorrow night.
Message 2 of 9
smoop88
Regular Contributor

Ok thanks I just checked and my bill is due 5/15 but of course it's a zero balance 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then your statement should cut on/around the 23rd. Synchrony statements (at least for us) cut 7/8 days after the due date.
Message 4 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Remember that you can use it at physical Rite Aid locations if you need to make a purchase to show activity.   Smiley Wink

(It doesn't work on riteaid.com)

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit still hasn't reported for me. Not sure why but will try to chat later today to see. Unfortunately, the closest Rite Aid to me is 50 miles away. But I have 7 cats so I'll be using the card at the vet, probably frequently.
Message 6 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

The lenders can be all over the map, as to when they start reporting in my experience. I had one of my new cards from 3 years ago take 4 months before they began reporting!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

True. It's just kind of odd since Synchrony usually reports within 3 days of the account opening.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I first used Care Credit it took forever for it to report, but since that first time it never misses a month whether I have a balance or not.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.