Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit Patient Financing...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit Patient Financing...

Has anyone ever dealt with them? They do financing for medical etc stuff. I am looking for $5k for dental purposes...What scores will they approved me at? Currently, I have TU564, EX568, EQ609 (Fakos).

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: CareCredit Patient Financing...

My wife got it.  Her score were in the mid 600s at the time and she got $5,000 instantly.  No interest for a year.

Turned out she didn't need it, but it reports to all 3 CRAs and looks good on her report  Smiley Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are they easy to get approved from? I do plan on paying everything back within a year. I just don't have $5K up front right now for the treatment...

No interest would be great if I can get approved. I don't want to to apply if I'm going to be declined...

Message 3 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

All I know is that they pulled her credit and gave it to her on the spot.  And it is a good CL to have hanging around  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 11
Cory
Established Contributor

CareCredit is really good at approving lines of credit. GE Money is the card issuer. Hope you don't have any unsettled debts with them.

GE Money pulls your Equifax report. So, you have a good chance with them.

Cory
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should i get try to get approved for the amount first on my own (apply online) or have my dentist take care of the whole process?

From what i am understanding on their website, they will give me like a credit card that will be used to make payments to the dentist.

Message 6 of 11
Cory
Established Contributor

Irvin wrote:
Has anyone ever dealt with them? They do financing for medical etc stuff. I am looking for $5k for dental purposes...What scores will they approved me at? Currently, I have TU564, EX568, EQ609 (Fakos).

I went to the dentist and got mine. I didn't even know about CareCredit until my dentist told me. I would have the dental office do the work for you.  You could either use it for your pets if you want toSmiley Happy

Visit the site and see what you find.......

Cory

Message Edited by Cory on 06-26-2007 07:12 AM
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irvin wrote:
Should i get try to get approved for the amount first on my own (apply online) or have my dentist take care of the whole process?

From what i am understanding on their website, they will give me like a credit card that will be used to make payments to the dentist.

Irvin.....I work for a dentist  and deal with care credit everyday....Care Credit has gotten a whole lot easier to get approved by. They do have their days though!!! If you don't get the credit limit you need, have the dentist office call and talk to care credit....they usually will increase the limit. Good luck....you're doing this for a great cause because a beautiful smile is priceless!!! ( had to throw that in Smiley Very Happy)

Oh...and what alot of people don't know is that many spas, vetanarians, eye doctors, etc also accept this card....so it is very handy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-26-2007 09:49 AM
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What types of limits do they typically give?

My Eq report is pretty good now (710) and the only baddie (unfortunately) is a Paid Medical Collection (wah!)

By the time I apply I'll be on salary for $150k, and I actually need a $25k limit if at all possible. Possible?

Any other good companies to to? Preferably ones who pull TU or Eqf
Message 9 of 11
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

well you can see my scores and i was approved thru my surgeon..i got $3000 and no interest for 18 months so i have mine set up to be paid off in 18 months so wont incur interest...but lots of places/dr accept and even vets for unexpected vet bills..you can check it out at carecredit.com

i've wondered though about cli..i dont need it at this point, but it wouldnt make utilization look as bad if i did..i have a $1700 bal on $3000 card
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.