Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit

I paid off my CareCredit in February of 2007 it still shows as an Open revolving credit card with the Credit Limit listed on your credit report.

Yah!!!  The Interest rate after the 0% Intro offer is ridiculous so I just keep it open because I have a $5,500 credit limit on it.

Message 11 of 16
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Mine has been paid off since last year, and it is still open.  I even called them for a limit increase (was considering another use for it) and they asked "how much".....and they gave it to me!!  Very good CS!!!
takin' it one day at a time
Message 12 of 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

WOW. Kind of wish I needed some dental work to be done. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

What type of scores does  CareCredit look for?  I have been thinking about lasik myself for a year or so...sould so love to be able so actually see my bedside clock at 3 am....tell which bottle is which in the shower...lol
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know they pulled EQ for me (in MD) which is loaded with INQs (now 19!).  CareCredit is with GEMB - and I have 3 cards managed by GEMB - all perfect pay history and low util ($40 out of $1100) which 'may' have helped), 4 managed by Citi (3 at $0 balance), 2 by HSBC both at 40% right now and a Cap1 at 30%.  I used my Citibank (with highest CL) as the 'reference card' which they require. 

Sad part is - none of the denatl work is 'cosmetic' it's all repair work - 2 3-tooth bridges and 2 crowns, 3 replacement of old bonds starting to crack.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

1111mel wrote:

Yah!!!  The Interest rate after the 0% Intro offer is ridiculous so I just keep it open because I have a $5,500 credit limit on it.

You know you can still get 0% offers on each purchase after you've had the card for a while, right?  The promotional offers you get depend upon what your medical provider signs up for.  (Care Credit is very expensive for the providers that offer it.  Who do you think pays the interest to GEMB when you're paying 0%?)

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.