Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrating!!!!! My last baddy removed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Celebrating!!!!! My last baddy removed!

Woohoo! My last baddy was remoed from EQ this week! When I first started lurking here my scores were in the low 500s. Today they are in the mid 600s! I had medical bills, a federal tax lien and more on my reports. I read here and online on how to get things removed on my own and it worked! Thank you to everyone that shares their stories, tips and tricks!

Next goal is over 700 on all 3 CRAs! Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
kimbersleep
Contributor

Re: Celebrating!!!!! My last baddy removed!

Congratulations!

04/20/17 - Fico Score 8: EQ 695, TU 689, EX 728; Mortgage: EQ 731, TU 740, EX 815 [Starting Point on MyFico]
05/09/18 - Fico Score 8: EQ 827, TU 821, EX 811; Mortgage: EQ 815, TU 795, EX 822 [Latest MyFico 3B]
Message 2 of 8
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the baddie removals OP! 

If you wouldn't mind sharing some of the techniques you used in order to achieve these baddie removals, there's a chance it could help others that are in a similar position to where you were prior to your rebuild.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 5 of 8
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The feeling when all baddies are removed.... It's the best! Huge milestone, super happy for you!!!! Keep building!

Message 7 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Wendy!

When my Cali state tax lien that I've been carrying around since I started my credit journey finally gets slain... I suspect celebration is going to be an understatement haha.

        
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.