cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Score/Student Loan Forgiven for Disability/Derogatory Info Falling Off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change in Score/Student Loan Forgiven for Disability/Derogatory Info Falling Off

greetings.

1.  my score appears to have dropped 6 points, and the only changes on my accounts was drcrease in mortgage balance and closing of two 5-figure student loan accounts, due to disability.  could the latter cause my score to drop?

2.  my score is estimated by credit carma at  645.  regardless of the validity of this credit carma score, i do have multiple derogatory items on my report, hence the estimated  score.  (no bankruptcy or student defaults, it's all credit cards.)  the derogatories will all lapse in about 180 days.  then i will have no derogatory info on my report.  any ideas how this will affect my score?

3.  where can i buy a credit report online without trial membershps?

thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Change in Score/Student Loan Forgiven for Disability/Derogatory Info Falling Off

@Anonymous wrote:

greetings.

1.  my score appears to have dropped 6 points, and the only changes on my accounts was drcrease in mortgage balance and closing of two 5-figure student loan accounts, due to disability.  could the latter cause my score to drop?

2.  my score is estimated by credit carma at  645.  regardless of the validity of this credit carma score, i do have multiple derogatory items on my report, hence the estimated  score.  (no bankruptcy or student defaults, it's all credit cards.)  the derogatories will all lapse in about 180 days.  then i will have no derogatory info on my report.  any ideas how this will affect my score?

3.  where can i buy a credit report online without trial membershps?

thank you!

Welcome to the forums !

I wouldn't worry about your CK score, it is a FAKO score and has its own scoring rules that don't correlate to FICO scoring.     Have you pulled a FICO score to know where you stand ?

I believe that you can sign up for the FICO scorewatch service with a free trial ~that would give you a FICO score and report from EQ.

If you want to purchase a credit report, you can purchase directly from any of the three CRA's websites.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.