OVERIT

Chargeoffs

I've read the threads on chargeoffs but I am still confused.  I have 2 charge offs:

Charge offs:
(1) Experian. reports  - Charge off /Date of Status 5/02 - last reported 8/07 - Also lists a recent balance.  Status details - scheduled to continue on recored till 12/07 - Does this mean it will fall off credit report sometime around Dec 07?

Equifax reports (same charge off) - Charge off/Dated reported 07/07- date of last payment 10/2000 - Equifax does not state when it will fall off your credit report?  Is that correct?

Charge off 2

Only listing on Equifax - Charge off/Dated Reported 10/03 - date of last payment 2/2001 Also lists a recent balance.

I'm a bit confused about when these will fall off the credit reports.

Been lurking around awhile - some great info here thanks all.

Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+