Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CARS Adverse Factors

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CARS Adverse Factors

Hi there - Was recently approved for a card from Chase and was surprised to see that the credit score they listed was so low, until I realized it's their proprietary Card Acquisition Risk score. The adverse factors affecting my score all made sense to me except this one: "Number of accounts over the credit line." I can't find anything about this online anywhere. Has anyone else seen this? The best I could come up with was a card that carrries a balance higher than the credit limit, but I'm no where near the limit on any of my cards. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase CARS Adverse Factors

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there - Was recently approved for a card from Chase and was surprised to see that the credit score they listed was so low, until I realized it's their proprietary Card Acquisition Risk score. The adverse factors affecting my score all made sense to me except this one: "Number of accounts over the credit line." I can't find anything about this online anywhere. Has anyone else seen this? The best I could come up with was a card that carrries a balance higher than the credit limit, but I'm no where near the limit on any of my cards. Thanks in advance!

Interesting, out of curiosity what are your high balances reported on the accounts?  Are they over the reported limit?

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.