Jman

Chase CLI

I dont know why but Chase stopped doing cli. I have had my card for almost 4 years now and no increase. Currently at 7500 since opening. PIF all the time. Finally when I asked for increase this month, letter says (denied) because they given me the max credit that they can give me for right now. I only have 2 cards for them and the other card has cli of 20000.00. wtf why would it matter... i pay my bills full each month. Instead I started using my other cards now. Any thoughts????
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Chase CLI

Jman wrote:
I dont know why but Chase stopped doing cli. I have had my card for almost 4 years now and no increase. Currently at 7500 since opening. PIF all the time. Finally when I asked for increase this month, letter says (denied) because they given me the max credit that they can give me for right now. I only have 2 cards for them and the other card has cli of 20000.00. wtf why would it matter... i pay my bills full each month. Instead I started using my other cards now. Any thoughts????

If you PIF every time, they don't like it. CCCs have a term for responsible cardmembers like yourself, deadbeats.:smileytongue: They hate PIFers so they call em this. My wife has had a Chase Plat for almost 15 years and they keep giving here CLIs because she has a bad habit of revolving a balance of about 14% of her CL. Every month she pays a FC and Chase says ching ching!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}