Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CLI

I dont know why but Chase stopped doing cli. I have had my card for almost 4 years now and no increase. Currently at 7500 since opening. PIF all the time. Finally when I asked for increase this month, letter says (denied) because they given me the max credit that they can give me for right now. I only have 2 cards for them and the other card has cli of 20000.00. wtf why would it matter... i pay my bills full each month. Instead I started using my other cards now. Any thoughts????
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase CLI

Jman wrote:
I dont know why but Chase stopped doing cli. I have had my card for almost 4 years now and no increase. Currently at 7500 since opening. PIF all the time. Finally when I asked for increase this month, letter says (denied) because they given me the max credit that they can give me for right now. I only have 2 cards for them and the other card has cli of 20000.00. wtf why would it matter... i pay my bills full each month. Instead I started using my other cards now. Any thoughts????

If you PIF every time, they don't like it. CCCs have a term for responsible cardmembers like yourself, deadbeats.Smiley Tongue They hate PIFers so they call em this. My wife has had a Chase Plat for almost 15 years and they keep giving here CLIs because she has a bad habit of revolving a balance of about 14% of her CL. Every month she pays a FC and Chase says ching ching!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.