Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Identity Protection now Terminating Users for "Excessive Use"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Identity Protection now Terminating Users for "Excessive Use"

Dear Customer,

TransUnion Interactive, formerly TrueLink, the program administrator for the Chase Identity ProtectionSM program, is contacting you in regards to your membership account. We regret to inform you that your membership has been cancelled due to account activity, which may indicate an intent to tamper with the credit scoring system on TransUnion's credit report services. Please be aware that as of Monday, September 24, 2007 your Chase Identity Protection benefits will be cancelled and no longer accessible.   If the account, provided during the time of your purchase, has been charged a credit for the last paid membership fee will appear on the next statement or the statement that follows.

If you have any questions, please call one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-362-8182, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm PT.  They will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
TransUnion Customer Service

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Looks like people who used to be on TC and moved to CIP are blacklisted. I had excessive pulls on TU for accounts that were fraudulent and moved to CIP.  Been with them for 3 weeks and did 4 pulls and it still got me banned.

<SCRIPT src="https://eportc.aurora.org/iNotes/Forms7.nsf/iNotes/Proxy/?OpenDocument&Form=s_iFrameOnClickCode&l=en&CR&MX&TS=20070701T071100,81Z&ua=ie&charset=ISO-8859-1" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Identity Protection now Terminating Users for "Excessive Use"

This really does not surprise me.
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Ha! National will certainly be next.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused111 wrote:
Ha! National will certainly be next.

I was cancelled on 8-30 on TC and have been pulling daily on NC and have no issues YET.....we will see I suppose.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the same email yesterday.

Trans Union is blacklisting people who were booted from TC.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.