Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase UW Says My EQ FICO Score Is No Where Close To What MyFico Says...Odd

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase UW Says My EQ FICO Score Is No Where Close To What MyFico Says...Odd

I wouldn't touch them until you find out for sure what's going on with your EQ report.

I saw on another thread that your EQ is 100 points higher than the other two. What's on the other two that keep them down? It's possible that whatever baddies are on EX and TU might now be on EQ as well.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for getting back to me......the other 2 have some old student loans on them & a sales tax liens (paid for) that i am trying to get off......my EQ has those off.

from the other site i use......i just saw that Chase pulled my TU.......orignally they only pulled my EX...do you think the guy pulled TU when I asked for them to pulll EQ...that would explain him saying the score is much lower.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like that is what happened . If you have no inquries for equifax , they didnt pull it.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

man...u really think they would make a mistake like that...just seems so odd....never heard of that before...for them to say they are going to pull one report.....and then for them to pull another....odd.

i just called them yesterday and that inq showed up on my report i get from another service this morning....pretty fast

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i was able to pull my EQ....score dropped a little...to 750.....and it looks like from what i can see on myfico.com chase pulled my EQ report too.

on the other service i use....it shows that chase pulled EQ, TU & EX

so with that being said....do you think chase has an internal system they are using to score my account?  a score that is way different from what my true EQ FICO score is?

ughhhh....this sucks

Message Edited by molly73 on 03-17-2009 01:23 PM
Message Edited by molly73 on 03-17-2009 01:23 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.