Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase and CL increases

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Chase and CL increases

Talked to a Chase rep today.  She said on most Chase cards they would consider a CL increase after 6 months, but much better to wait 12 months.  In both cases there would be a hard pull.  Also said a reduction in APR was possible, but much more likely after 12 months.

Can't vouch for the veracity, but I just report her words.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase and CL increases

MidnightVoice wrote:
Talked to a Chase rep today.  She said on most Chase cards they would consider a CL increase after 6 months, but much better to wait 12 months.  In both cases there would be a hard pull.  Also said a reduction in APR was possible, but much more likely after 12 months.

Oh great, they're behaving badly like CITI!Smiley Mad
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

Midnight!

Where in the world have you been??!! I was this close to putting out an APB.  Then you showed up.  Good to have you back!!
Message 3 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

trinigal wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Midnight!

Where in the world have you been??!! I was this close to putting out an APB.  Then you showed up.  Good to have you back!!

Don't worry he's safe! He spends the summer months in his basement/storm cellar as he lives in tornado alley and while dangerous, climbs up to his attic to use his cingular phone to call EX and Chase.Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

trinigal wrote:

Midnight!

I had to work for a living for a change  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

Don't worry he's safe! He spends the summer months in his basement/storm cellar as he lives in tornado alley and while dangerous, climbs up to his attic to use his cingular phone to call EX and Chase.Smiley Happy

LMAO!!!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

I had to work for a living for a change  Smiley Very Happy

Work?!  What a pitiful excuse!!Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I talked to Chase yesterday about an interest rate reduction but I got the same answer. When I called Target Visa about a reduction they told me they couldn't at the time and would be sending a letter explaining why, the letter says they couldn't approve me for a credit limit increase. I asked for a rate reduction!! Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.