Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Chase and CL increases

Talked to a Chase rep today.  She said on most Chase cards they would consider a CL increase after 6 months, but much better to wait 12 months.  In both cases there would be a hard pull.  Also said a reduction in APR was possible, but much more likely after 12 months.

Can't vouch for the veracity, but I just report her words.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Chase and CL increases

MidnightVoice wrote:
Talked to a Chase rep today.  She said on most Chase cards they would consider a CL increase after 6 months, but much better to wait 12 months.  In both cases there would be a hard pull.  Also said a reduction in APR was possible, but much more likely after 12 months.

Oh great, they're behaving badly like CITI!:smileymad:
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:

Midnight!

Where in the world have you been??!! I was this close to putting out an APB.  Then you showed up.  Good to have you back!!
Moderator Emeritus
fused

trinigal wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Midnight!

Where in the world have you been??!! I was this close to putting out an APB.  Then you showed up.  Good to have you back!!

Don't worry he's safe! He spends the summer months in his basement/storm cellar as he lives in tornado alley and while dangerous, climbs up to his attic to use his cingular phone to call EX and Chase.:smileyhappy:
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

trinigal wrote:

Midnight!

I had to work for a living for a change  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
trinigal

fused111 wrote:

Don't worry he's safe! He spends the summer months in his basement/storm cellar as he lives in tornado alley and while dangerous, climbs up to his attic to use his cingular phone to call EX and Chase.:smileyhappy:

LMAO!!!
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:

I had to work for a living for a change  :smileyvery-happy:

Work?!  What a pitiful excuse!!:smileyhappy:
Regular Contributor
javi84

I talked to Chase yesterday about an interest rate reduction but I got the same answer. When I called Target Visa about a reduction they told me they couldn't at the time and would be sending a letter explaining why, the letter says they couldn't approve me for a credit limit increase. I asked for a rate reduction!! :smileysad:
For age and want, save while you may; no morning sun lasts a whole day.
--Benjamin Franklin

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+