tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check Out Allied's So-Called "Validation"

Here's what they just sent back to me today as validation per Lonnster's ltr:

A copy of a "move-out report"
A copy of my lease
And a sheet of pictures

Hmmmmm, yeah - they validated alright and guess what - I have the move-out report and the lease still - along with other DAMNING evidence against them when court time comes.

I here a DELETE in the not so distant future for me.

Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Check Out Allied's So-Called "Validation"

That sounds like DV items to me.  What were you expecting?  I DV'd a CA one time and got a spreadsheet with randomly decided values.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subprime_is_Sublime wrote:
That sounds like DV items to me.  What were you expecting?  I DV'd a CA one time and got a spreadsheet with randomly decided values.

No it's not as they did not send me any of the requested items in the letter (per Lonnster's ltr).  And I can tell you this, they can't send me anything on the apt's ltrhead because THE APT folks never sent ME anything. They sent my acct directly to a CA.

per lonnster's ltr - i asked for

A copy of signed agreement b/w me and OC (lease) - (got it)
A copy of all statements which would include rents or other monies paid (didn't get it)
A copy of their bond certificate to collect in my state (didn't get it)
A copy of their agmt with apt to purchase debt and collect from me (didn't get it)
A copy of a signed agmt b/w CA and me allowing them to collect the debt from me (didn't get it)
A copy of proof of SOL - WHICH THEY ARE PAST BY A 1.5 YRS (didn't get it)
Proof they were hired by OC (didn't get it)
And I think one other thing - cant remember - only I know I (didn't get it rofl)

So no, they didn't validate.  Unless you were very specific in your requests to the CA you DV'd then those randomly decided values would constitute (for sure in their minds lol)

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another question.

I intend to send a 2nd DV this week and I noticed that on my EX CR dated 2/12/08 the acct was listed as CLOSED and on my EQ CR same date is was listed as open.  Also EQ has a last pymt date of 10/29/04, which of course resets my CRTP (DOFD was 08/03).  I have never sent Allied monopoly money let alone any real money - EVER! And to prove they didn't in their so-called validation I received just yesterday there wasn't a copy of this "payment".

Can I request proof of this supposed pymt in this last DV? Or should I just point it out in my letter I'm sending to the CRA to remove?

Violations are stacking up on these nimrods!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.